Wednesday, February 8, 2017

The Mid-Life Mom's Club

As an older mother, all of my past fears have been replaced with leaving this earth and my child not reaching adulthood.  I constantly think about all the women my age and how their children are either in middle or high school.  Continuous thoughts of who will attend my child's 1st birthday party among other things. And when it's time for my child to start school what type of relationship will I be able to build with mothers half my age.   
Finding the article, "The Mid-Life Mom's Club" has been very helpful in allowing me to see the increase of advanced maternal age mothers and that I am not alone.  This article shares the stories of several women explaining the reasons they made the choice to become mothers after the of 40.    Great read!  Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment